COB71: remote control in option
Industrial dry ice blaster
The COB71 is a powerfull one-hose dry ice blaster and is developed for variety of cleaning jobs in the industrial environment. With its 30 kg hopper capacity and 12 bar blast pressure, this machine is ideal for industrial cleaning!
Dry ice blaster with remote control
CRYONOMIC® developed their guns with remote control (in option) to give you the opportunity to change parameters of your dry ice blaster at certain distance. We call it our COB71R blaster.
Why choose for remote control?
• Possible to change dry ice feed rate on the gun
• Possible to change blast pressure on the gun
• Possible to change intensity of gun light
This dry ice blaster is based on the patented CRYONOMIC® technology of ARTIMPEX NV. and meets the new EC machine directive 2006/42/EC.
CRYONOMIC animation clip dry ice blasters for industrial cleaning
In the animation clip you will learn more about dry ice cleaning and its advantages compared to classic cleaning methods.
Dry ice cleaning with COB-series
Cleaning without water? Yes we can! CRYONOMIC® produces machines to clean with dry ice. Let's find out in this short video clip.
Ergonomic, safe and lightweight MG1004(R) dry ice blast gun
• Quick-fit nozzles changed within seconds: no tools required
• Nozzles can be turned in any desired position during operation
• Equipped to plug-in the CRYONOMIC® gun light with adjustable intensity
• Integrated safety catch: avoids undesired blast activation (legally imposed for CE)
• The control cable plugs directly into the gun! No more annoying dangling connectors at the gun
• Ergonomic shockproof thermoplastic handle
Electrically isolated dry ice blast gun MG1006
• To clean live (low- to mid-voltage) equipment
• Full plastic isolated blast gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
Variety of CRYONOMIC® NT- nozzles
• High performance nozzles for any circumstances
• Changed within second: no tools required
• Models: round, flat, angled, custom made
• Length: from 55 mm up to 1 m and more
• Available in stainless steel, aluminum or thermoplastic
• Special low air consumption nozzles (< 1 m³/min up to 4 bar)
Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
• Easy to mount at machine and/or gun (in a matter of seconds with quick coupling)
- can be used with every nozzle
- nozzle does not have to be exchanged or removed
Which pellet crusher to choose?
1. The standard pellet crusher 100% can be used for delicate surfaces.
2. The variable crusher 50-100% can be used for less delicate surfaces.
3. The variable crusher 100-200% can be used for very delicate surfaces.
(see examples below)
• The stainless steel 'Abrasive Module' easily mountable at the front of the machine
• Additional abrasive granulate hose
• Special abrasion resistant nozzle for the standard dry ice cleaning gun MG1004(R)
For what applications can you use the Abrasive Module?
• Rust removal, paint stripping, graffiti removal, ...
• Stubborn material removal
• Surface roughening before painting, coating,...
• It can be used to clean buildings, infrastructure and other objects of different nature (wood, metal, stone etc.) that require an abrasive touch.
Dry ice grit blasting
• Making cleaning up after abrasive blasting much easier and faster.
• Reducing dramatically the quantity of abrasive blasting agent necessary for a particular job.
• Environmental responsibility.
• Reducing the volume of secondary waste. The dry ice completely disappears on impact.
• Extending the scope of general contract cleaning companies significantly with 1 machine.
Every abrasive agent with a diameter between 0,1 mm and 2 mm can be used.
The CRYONOMIC® gun and accessory box for one-hose systems
The gun and accessory box for one-hose systems contains standardly:
• Commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
• Standard pellet crusher, gun light
• Empty space to store blast gun, second crusher and electrical cabinet key
• Optional spare parts set
Toolbox with personal protection material
The CRYONOMIC® toolbox (ref. 21460) is perfect to transport:
• your accessory boxes
• two hose sets
• and is provided with an empty space to store the CRYONOMIC® abrasive module!
The toolbox that is used to arrive fully equipped to the place of the cleaning job or to give professional demonstrations, is delivered with a complete range of personal protection material for dry ice blasting:
• 1 safety helmet with ear and face protection
• 12 handgloves size 10
• 10 mouth masks
• 20 disposable overall size XXL
• 200 ear plugs
The toolbox also contains:
• 1 power cord 220V 5m
• 1 earthcable set 5m
Click here to download the brochure!
Control panel COB71(R)
• Emergency stop and ON/OFF buttons
• Robust industrial grade single touch control buttons:
- Dry ice feed rate: digital indication
- Gun light: adjustable light intensity
- Abrasive module selector (LED-indicated)
- Blast pressure regulation and manometer
- Remote control activator (on COB71R)